Short summary of day two of ICRC-CORDEX2023
The second day of the ICRC-CORDEX2023 was eventful in both Pune and Trieste!
- We heard a tribute to Filippo Giorgi’s work with CORDEX and ICTP in the Panel Discussion.
- The co-chairs of CORDEX Daniela Jacobs and Silivina Solmon co-chaired the session insights from session A and discussion on the future scientific development and priorities, as well as the session on the Outcome and insights from Flagship Pilot Studies.
- Pune hosted Session A4 and A5 on Regional climate modelling/downscaling for South Asia Monsoon region.
- There was a B Session on CORDEX interaction with Society.
- We also had Health breaks with social and scientific discussions.
- We had more Poster sessions, including Lightning talks in Pune.
- Additionally we enjoyed side events in Trieste. One of the side events was an Early Career Scientist event.
Take a look at the programme and see what you can watch on our YouTube Channel: